Tuesday 10 April 2012

SERIOUS LOVE FOR THESE TWO BOOKS

Our boys where given these two books by a very dear friend of ours last year . They are my number one go to books when the boys (and us) need reminding to be grateful, thankful and awesome!


Inspired by the idea of being thankful for all that you have, An Awesome Book of Thanks! is a beautifully written, fantastically illustrated walk through a world of magical unicorns, robotic dinosaurs, and all of life's simple moments, great and small. Crafted for children ages 0-1000, this timeless story is sure to be an instant classic, at home in the hands of anyone looking for the perfect reminder of just how beautiful life can be.



DALLAS CLAYTON
My name is Dallas Clayton. I write kids' books. When I was a kid I dreamt about travelling around the world meeting new people every day, having amazing experiences and sharing the stories from those experiences with other new people. That's pretty much what I do now. When I am not doing that, I am writing, drawing, having my mind blown by my seven-year-old child, or jumping into a large body of water. When I am not writing for children, I am writing for adults and the companies that adults run, drawing pictures for adults and reading things out loud to a crowd of strangers. I love strangers.


Check out more about Dallas here
Order online here

No comments:

Post a Comment