Friday 10 August 2012

KATA AND KELLY

I've been spending some time of late thinking how lucky I am to call some truly inspirational ladies my friend.

My favourite thing about these women is they are generally mums like me, juggling busy hectic lives but still doing their thing and doing it damn well.
They are women who have had some truly incredible succsesses but remain as down to earth as ever.

Kata Varga is one such lady!
Clever, interesting, a little bit crazy (good crazy), funny, loyal and one hell of a photographer.

Kata has many things on the go,
Raven and Lamb a gorgeous stationary online store,
Product K an interiors photography business with partner Ferenc Varga,
Winning the Next Level Vorsprung durch Technik Photography Award in the fine arts category,
and helloooo... shooting Kelly Wearstler for Australian Harper's Bazaar earlier in the year!
Amazing!!!!!

And if you want to find out a little more on Kelly Wearstler take a look here at one of my fave blogs Daily Imprint. 




images harper's bazaar, photography Kata Varga, styling natalie walton

No comments:

Post a Comment