Wednesday 25 July 2012

HIGH SOCIETY

This movie is my happy place.

A sensory overload of flamboyant, decadant, opulance.
Grace Kelly, the clothes, the jewellery, the house and the cars, it's all there in spectacular
 Newport- Rhode Island abundance.

It makes me want to take a little more care, put some lipstick on and powder my nose.
It makes me want to ditch the flowing numbers for a more flattering tailored vibe.
 It makes me want to put some heels on and start twirling.

It makes me want a staircase I can 'arrive' on whenever I'm feeling the urge.
 It makes me want to swap the mummymobile for a convertible so I can drive the kids to school,
top down, wind in our hair.

It reeeeeally makes me want to go to an amazing cocktail party that's drowning in fabulosity.
 Where everyone and everything is so ridiculously divine and gorgeous you don't know where to look first.

And it totally makes me want to watch this movie again soon.
 Oh and it's funny, like really really funny!




















No comments:

Post a Comment