Tuesday 16 October 2012

THINGS TO REMEMBER


Coming across these pictures of Christiane Lemieux (founder of DwellStudio) and family in the November issue of Harper's Bazaar has reminded me of a few key things...

Apartment living can still be fun for a kid if you think a little more creatively
Dinner tables should be for sitting on as well as at when your five
We really should get a dog some time before our children hit twenty
My very nearly five year old Cassius is right...dinosaurs rock
I've always had and loved disco balls until I decided I was too mature and they where too kitsch *wrong
Books shelves, wallpaper, chandeliers...yes, yes ,yes.
 Little boys in pj's with morning bed hair really is just about the sweetest thing...









All images are from the completely divine blog The Glow


No comments:

Post a Comment