Friday 28 September 2012

GLITTER CAT

School holidays, a birthday, a missing front tooth removed by an older brother's wayward foot, and one little person (so far) with the vomits means there's not a lot of blogging going on around here. 

I can however present to you...
GLITTER CAT!


I don't know why but I find this highly amusing but I do
I'm guessing my sanity has taken a hit somewhere between negotiating tooth fairy rates, holding vomit bowls while remembering to all sing happy birthday to the husband on Thursday
 (that's the day between Wednesday and Friday incase you where unsure like Cassius who has asked ON THE HOUR EVERY HOUR FOR THE LAST 10 DAYS)

 I suspect I may be alone in my love for glitter cat but I don't really mind.
I hope to return to you next week with some amazingly interesting morsels of information.
If images of tinsel covered dogs start appearing you will know I have in fact lost my mind.

Have a shiny weekend and
long live Glitter Cat
xxx

(no cat's where harmed or bedazzled in the making of this post)

1 comment: