Wednesday 11 July 2012

GUILTY PLEASURES...REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NY

I have questionable taste when it comes to tv.
 I'm a sucker for all things Top Model, love me some Lara Bingle and will no doubt be putting in some Big Brother time.

I do however hold my head up high and rate my reality picks as quality crap.
 No Jersey Shore nonsense and that show where everyone gropes around in the dark is just weird.

Whether your an out and proud viewer or a closet watcher, I think we can all agree one one thing. 
There is one show that rises above all others,
the one that the reality snob (yes you can still go there) in me rates as pure gold.
Ladies and reluctant gentlemen (they secretly love it), I present to you...
REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW YORK SEASON 5!!!! 

Ok so here we go,
Jill Zarin, Kelly Bensimon and Alex Mcord have all been given the chop.
 I'm more than a little angsty about this.
Who can forget Kelly on 'scary island' and Alex and Simon defied words,
Jill yep whatever, bye bye.
Bethanny Frankel left several seasons ago, mad love for her but that's a whole other post.

So we are left with Sooonia, Countess (not really) LuAnn and Pinot Grigio guzzler Ramona
(my wine of choice last summer purely in her honour).

The newcomers are as follows...
 Aviva Drescher who's husband also dated LuAnn and Sooonia (awkward),
 She has a prosthetic leg.

Carole Radziwill, a journalist who was married to a Kennedy and is now a widow
(seems to come with the job description).

Heather Thompson who makes those big beige granny pants thats suck in your wobbly bits,
yawn alert on this one!

 There you have it my friends,
if you don't have foxtel get it! If you can't afford it get it anyway!

Season 5 starts Sunday July 29th 7.30pm
channel 105 Arena




  

No comments:

Post a Comment