Tuesday 24 April 2012

CELEBRITY GIRL CRUSH

Nicole Richie is my celeb girl crush. I think we all have one don't we?  You know when you've secretly dreamt that if you put your six degrees of separation to use your paths would some day cross and you'd immediately bond over shopping,  kids,  being 5ft 1in and sharing the same first name , going from blonde to brunette and back again,  and all things generally fabulous. 

She really has made an amazing transformation since her days as Paris Hiltons sidekick in The Simple Life ( I secretly loooooved that show ).  It seems that marriage and family life agree with her and we are getting to know hubby Joel Madden on the Australian version of the Voice and so far I think were liking him .

Our celeb girl crushes act as our personal muses (we can mentally pop over and rummage through their bespoke walk in closets) and they can inspire us to change and define our fashion sense and sometimes even our personal lives. 

So thanks Nic for your vibe I love it and you've now got me thinking is it time for some blonde highlights again????

















No comments:

Post a Comment